Who we are
Our website address is: http://plantfulways.com.
Our website may contain affiliate links to products or services that we recommend or promote. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. We only promote products or services that we believe will be helpful to our readers. Any commission we receive helps to support the maintenance and development of our website. We appreciate your support.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Information Collection and Use:
- We may collect personal information, such as your name and email address, for marketing purposes.
- We use Google Analytics to gather data about how our Site is used. This data includes information about your device, browser, and IP address. We use this information to improve our Site and to better understand our users.
Data Processing and Retention:
- We will process your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as outlined in this Policy.
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Under the GDPR, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to request that your personal information be transferred to a third party.
Changes to this Policy:
- We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or to comply with legal requirements. If we make any changes, we will post the updated Policy on our Site and update the “Effective Date” above.
- If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 29, 2023